There are several ways you can transform your hotel room to your own private romantic hideway. Of course, you also need to hire someone to pre-install the camera for you or you need to find your way in the room before your other one arrives.
Below are the best 10 ways to improve the appearance and feel of your guest room:
- Music. The best way is to have an i-pod with mobile speakers (many hotels now have an i-pod docking station) so you can tune in her favorite music to fill the room. Not very loud, however.
- Light. It's nothing worse than going to a room filled with bright lights. Turn off all the lights and strategically put some battery with candle candles around the room (without fire allowed by hotels). Do not make the same mistake that some have done – using real candles only for the smoke to overcome sensitive sensors and cause alarm to go away). Close the cords / closings.
- Rose Petals. When the person you are trying to impress, they open the door, they will find a way of pink petals, leading from the door to the bed. Sprinkle many pink petals on the bed too. As a special note, most of the hotels do not like the use of real petals, but you can use them while you are worried (eg, if there is a white console in the room, protect the bed with a romantic blanket or throw on the bed and then put it the petals above).
- Flowers Roses are a king, but some people do not care about them. Find out what her favorite flower, and put a dress in the room (or it can be just one flower on the bed or put in a buddy box).
- Eating decay. Chocolate is aphrodisiac and is a favorite for romantic occasions. Pass the naval body into the corridor and go for a higher range of local chocolatier or covers.
- Attention. Did you notice how some room rooms smell like cleaning products? This can spoil the soul. Choose a room of scent of a shop like the Body Shop. Or you can buy a "plugin" and put it in one of the room's rooms – just choose a romantic smell (such as vanilla or jasmine)
- Bedding. Best hotels have great leaves and comforters this day. But if you want to add something to the experience, bring your own satin leaves and re-make the bed (yes, a little bit of extra work but it's worth it) or add a shot or a short blanket to the bed.
- Bubbly. Champagne always marks a special occasion and goes well with the chocolates. If not alcoholic, then Sparkling Cider is a great substitute (or non-alcoholic glittering wine).
- Love letter You set this whole room – but why? Speak to your special one in note – but not a piece of link. Buy a nice card, write something special and leave it in the room on the bed.
- Extra. Some other beautiful touches have a bath ready (decorated around the edge of the tube with candles and pink petals), framed an image of both of you in the room, and a massage kit. Some couples can choose to contract something for massive mass – but would you prefer to massage your partner or does a stranger affect them?